Municipal Infrastructure Rehabilitation
We rely on infrastructure every day—from the roads and sidewalks to underground pipes and buildings. Aging infrastructure can be a major challenge for communities and municipalities because maintaining the condition of municipal infrastructure takes a continuous effort.
Despite modern misconceptions, total reconstruction and replacement aren’t always necessary.
Rehabilitation can be more cost-effective and can bring infrastructure up to a safe, long-lasting operating standard with limited disruption to day-to-day operations within your municipality.
Municipal infrastructure rehabilitation can also be a preventative and proactive measure taken before infrastructure degrades to an unsafe and unacceptable condition. Preventing complete degradation prolongs the lifespan of the infrastructure and saves on costs associated with full rehabilitation and reconstruction work.
Aegion has offered municipal infrastructure rehabilitation and strengthening solutions throughout North America, Europe, and Asia for more than 50 years.
Our solutions are some of the world's most widely used technologies for the municipal market and include:
- Insituform® cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) is used to rehabilitate sanitary sewers, storm sewers, force mains and potable pressure pipelines.
- The Fibrwrap system strengthens water transmission lines or large-diameter pressure pipes.
- The Tite Liner ® system is a high-density polyethylene lining system used to rehabilitate pressure pipelines.
- Fusible PVC® pipe combines PVC plastic with thermal butt-fusion joining technology to provide the water, wastewater, electrical, industrial and telecommunications industries with a fully restrained, monolithic pipe for use with traditional and trenchless installation methods.
- Corrpro provides corrosion monitoring, coatings and cathodic protection for water tanks.
580 Goddard Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63005
Municipal Market Insights
H20 Insights: Municipal Water & Wastewater Infrastructure Funding Overview, July 2020.Click HERE to learn more.