The open-cut restrained joint, TerraBrute® CR, can be installed using horizontal directional drilling (HDD), sliplining, or jack & bore methods. We have installed over two million feet since 2002. TerraBrute® CR has a safe pulling force based on a safety factor of 2.0. The bend radius of 4 to 12 inches in diameter allows for fittings in new installations, repairs and maintenance.
TerraBrute® CR is available in 20-foot lengths.
Features & benefits
- Fully restrained, integral bell joint
- High-deflection profile gasket with field proven leak-free performance
- Gasket available in nitrile rubber for contaminated soil applications
- Meets the performance requirements of AWWA C900
- Meets NSF 61 certification for drinking water system components
- Corrosion-resistant, non-metallic ring-and-pin configuration
- Fast and easy joint assembly
- Rounded bell shoulders slide by roots, rocks and other debris that can protrude into the bore hole
- Segmented assembly requires less space for insertion pits
Ease of reconnection to standard PVC pipe at transition points
CONNECT WITH UNGERGROUND SOLUTIONS
Thank you for contacting Aegion Corporation. Your inquiry is important to us and we will respond as soon as possible.
Need Spec Support?
Tell us about your project.