Different pipeline conditions call for different rehab solutions and installation methods. Using reinforced glass fiber liners that are cured with ultraviolet (UV) light is an alternative method to CIPP for certain pipeline types and conditions with diameters ranging from 6 - 48”. Aegion proudly manufactures and install UV liners in our industry-leading facilities across North America.
- Structural integrity: Aegion’s iPlus® Glass is a glass-fiber reinforced tube that when compared to standard CIPP, is thinner, requires less resin and provides higher mechanical properties
- Environmentally safe: The iPlus® Glass installation requires a smaller jobsite footprint than traditional CIPP
- Convenient installation: Installing iPlus® Glass with UV cure is typically quieter, faster and less disruptive.
- Corrosion resistant
- Thinner with higher mechanical properties
- Manufactured and wet out at our ISO 9001 certified facility