Tyfo® PR jackets are prefabricated using the Tyfo® system and are thoroughly tested, accepted and installed all around the world.
Tyfo® PR jackets are composed of:
- Tyfo® SW-1 Epoxy: specially formulated NSF/ANI listed, two-component epoxy designated for partial or complete underwater cure
- Tyfo® PR Jackets: pre-fabricated Tyfo® system jackets that bond back onto themselves using Tyfo® SW-1 Epoxy
- Tyfo® PR Grouts: Fyfe offers both cementitious and epoxy-based grout for the Tyfo® PR jacketing system
Fyfe also offers the Tyfo® CP (cathodic protection) system. The Tyfo® CP system is composed of:
- Aluminum mesh (sacrificial anode)
- Conductive mortar
- Tyfo® SEH or SCH materials
- Tyfo® MC (monitoring cables) for measuring electric potentials and corrosion rates
The unique combination of Tyfo® systems with sacrificial anodes provides corrosion mitigation as well as structural enhancement.