Onshore Fusion Bonded Epoxy
Aegion Coating Services applies fusion bonded epoxy (FBE) in single layer and dual layer (2LFBE) systems. Using the same FBE as the parent coating provides a high level of performance and total integration of the coatings.
Benefits of FBE:
- FBE cure time is typically less than a minute
- The quality and integrity of the anti-corrosion coating is maintained throughout the pipeline
- Requires no mixing
- An automated application reduces the risk of human error
- Optimum coating in all soil types
- FBE girth welds are very cost effective, especially over larger projects
- Little to no waste product for every girth weld
Aegion Coating Services
ID Field Joint Coating
1801-A N 170th E Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74116
OD Field Joint Coating
10655 Jefferson Chemical Rd.
Conroe, TX 77301
FBE Field Coating
Aegion Coating Services has coated over two million field joints worldwide.