PreFIT™ Tite Liner® System
- Lean construction allows customers to do more with a smaller footprint for equipment and manpower
- Installations can be completed quickly and easily with your existing crew—no additional contractors or specialty skilled labor required
- Stock PreFIT™ Tite Liner® pipe for everchanging and immediate demands as well as faster shipping time
- Efficient end-to-end solution enables installation of more than 2 miles of pipeline per day for some diameters
- The system is backed through 30+ years of business with a proven track record of over 20,000 miles of the Tite Liner® system installed
- System is applicable for a wide range of service applications – oil & gas, mining, industrial and municipal
- Great for short runs of pipe such as well hook ups
- Reusable end connection options provide the ability to install and reinstall end connectors to adjust the line as needed
- PreFIT™ lined solutions for fittings, bends or custom shapes are available
- Supports high pressure ratings up to 3,000 psi for couplers and 7,000 psi for flanges, depending on end connection
- Quality controlled and factory installed application to ensure the intended design life of the project
- The smooth thermoplastic liner provides outstanding hydraulic properties
- United provides design and engineering technical support for your project
- Supports up to 20 inches in diameter with our flanged spool connector
- PreFIT™ Tite Liner® pipes are manufactured using high-quality API 5L x42/52 steel pipe
United Pipeline Systems offers the flanged spool connector for the PreFIT™ Tite Liner® system. This connection is widely used in the industry and is able to achieve up to the ANSI 2500# rating. The flanged connection creates a seal between the two adjacent thermoplastic stubends. A steel spacer ring is utilized to ensure joint stability and proper compression. PreFIT™ flanged spools are available in sizes from 3 inches to 20 inches and is most common steel wall thicknesses. A special Slurry Flange™ connection is available for abrasive applications.
United Pipeline Systems offers two coupled spool connectors for the PreFIT™ Tite Liner® system. These couplings are a quick and easy way to seal the system to the intended operating pressure of the line. The grooved coupler connects into grooves on the exterior of the pipe surface. Once bolted in place, the rubber gasket pushes against the pipe surface and seals the connection. The grooved style coupler is rated up to 1,000 psi. United offers a welded ring coupler for pressures up to 3,000 psi. PreFIT™ Tite Liner® coupled spools are available in sizes from 3 inches to 8 feet and in Sch40 and Sch80 wall thicknesses.
United is in the final stages of development on a first of its kind mechanical interference fit coupler system for our PreFIT™ thermoplastic lined pipe spools. The system will use standard PreFIT™ TiteLiner® spools in combination with an engineered mechanical interference coupler sleeve. United’s internally designed hydraulic assembly machine will press the spool ends into the coupler sleeve under highly compressive forces resulting in a fully pressure rated joint and continuous internal corrosion protection. The system will enable increased construction speed and flexibility compared to welded pipeline construction and subsequent field installation of the internal liner.