We have been a pioneer in the trenchless pipeline rehabilitation industry for over 45 years and continue to be a leader in pipeline protection. We have more experience than any other company in the world installing CIPP product.
As part of the iPlus® family, iPlus® Glass is reinforced with glass fiber and can be cured using an ultraviolet (UV) method. This trenchless CIPP solution is a jointless, seamless, pipe-within-a-pipe. It can be used to rehabilitate pipes ranging in diameter from 6 to 48 inches (150mm to 1200mm).
This product is available for delivery and installation worldwide.
580 Goddard Avenue
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Structural integrity: iPlus® Glass is a glass-fiber reinforced tube that rehabilitates damaged pipes. When compared to standard CIPP, iPlus® Glass requires less resin, provides higher mechanical properties and is a thinner tube which increases flow capacity.
- Environmentally safe: iPlus® Glass is a pull-in process. As a result, there is less material waste and the jobsite footprint is typically smaller than a traditional CIPP installation. iPlus® Glass can be cured using a UV cure process which reduces energy and emits less carbon dioxide during installation.
- Convenient installation: When using the UV cure process, the iPlus® Glass installation is typically quieter, faster and less disruptive. In addition, the cure installation requires less equipment than a standard CIPP installation, which results in a smaller jobsite footprint.
- Corrosion resistant
- Minimal traffic disruption
- Manufactured at our ISO 9001 certified facility
- Wet out at our facilities
- Higher mechanical properties
- Thinner laminate