iPlus Infusion® CIPP
- Steam cure results in less water use, virtually eliminating the discharge of process water into sewers.
- Shorter installation cycle produces less disruption and minimizes service outages.
- Coating on both sides of the CIPP tube provides protection during installation and ensures a high-quality end product.
- Reduced equipment requirements result in a quieter, less disruptive jobsite and minimal traffic disruption.
- Robust pull-in installation process reduces stress on the tube.
- Pressurized wet out fully saturates tube providing optimal physical characteristics.
Low-pressure steam is used to cure the iPlus Infusion® CIPP. The steam cure allows us to reduce energy and water use during installation and virtually eliminates the discharge of process water into the sewer system.
The iPlus Infusion® CIPP installation process has the smallest possible jobsite footprint and the shortest installation cycle of any of the Insituform® CIPP processes.
- The iPlus Infusion® CIPP tubes are wet out using a controlled resin impregnation system that fully saturates the tube with thermosetting resin.
- The resin-saturated tube is pulled into a damaged pipe.
- Air is used to inflate the tube and then steam cures the resin to form a tight-fitting, jointless and corrosion-resistant replacement pipe.
- Service laterals are restored internally with robotically controlled cutting devices.
- Rehabilitated pipes are inspected by closed-circuit TV.
iPlus Infusion® CIPP is suitable for small diameter pipelines ranging from 6 inches to 12 inches.
|Diameter range||6 to 12 inches|
|pH range||0.5 -10.5|
|Pipe condition fully deteriorated||Yes|
|Pipe condition partially deteriorated||Yes|
|Shot length||Up to 750 feet|
|Host pipe material||All excluding truss pipe|