HDPU Mechanical Protection Infill
Aegion Coating Services’ Gatorback system (P450-8.0 IS) is a proprietary system formulated without the use of aromatic hydrocarbons, commonly used in competitive systems. The elimination of hydrocarbons in the P450 – 80 IS system allows for a safer and environmentally friendly system and is typically applied over each girth weld area of offshore pipelines with concrete weight coating.
- Removable mold with outer reinforcing wrap does not peel off
- Porous outer wrap allows quick saturation of the foam and does not shield cathodic protection
- Foam is specially designed for immersion service and does not contain CFC or HCFC blowing agents
- PSI-P450-80IS foam is formulated without hydrocarbon solvents
- Two-component system mixed on a 1:1 ratio by volume
- Readily pumped by standard plural component piston pumps
- Foam quickly fills mold to achieve the compressive strengths necessary for stinger loads
- Chemical components stay in solution and do not separate
- Each shot results in a consistent joint
- Nonflammable foam components
- Health and safety standards are easily met
- Tough outer surface resists damage during pipeline lowering and subsea activities
- Simple, quick installation for short cycle times
Aegion Coating Services
ID Field Joint Coating
1801-A N 170th E Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74116
OD Field Joint Coating
10655 Jefferson Chemical Rd.
Conroe, TX 77301
HDPU Mechanical Joint Infill
Our mechanical joint infill system is formulated without hydrocarbon solvents for a safer product.