iPlus® Glass is a glass fiber-reinforced structural CIPP solution for use with the UV cure process in Europe.* As part of the iPlus® family, the iPlus® Glass product is reinforced with glass fiber and can be cured using an ultraviolet (UV) method.
This trenchless CIPP solution is a jointless, seamless, pipe-within-a-pipe. It can be used to rehabilitate pipes ranging in diameter from 6 inches (150mm) to 48 inches (1200mm).
- Structural integrity. iPlus® Glass is a glass-fiber reinforced tube that rehabilitates damaged pipes. When compared to standard CIPP, iPlus® Glass requires less resin, provides higher material properties and is a thinner tube which increases flow capacity.
- Environmentally safe. iPlus® Glass is a pull-in process. As a result, there is less material waste and the jobsite footprint is typically smaller than a traditional CIPP installation. iPlus® Glass can be cured using a UV process which reduces energy and emits less carbon dioxide during installation.
- Convenient installation. Using the UV cure process, the iPlus® Glass installation is typically quieter, faster and less disruptive. In addition, the cure installation requires less equipment than a standard CIPP installation, which results in a smaller jobsite footprint.
580 Goddard Avenue
Chesterfield, MO 63005
Insituform Linings Ltd
12/20 Brunel close
Park Farm Industrial estate
NN8 6 QX
Tel: 0044 1933 678266
- Corrosion resistant
- Minimal traffic disruption
- Manufactured at Insituform Linings in the United Kingdom, an ISO certified facility
- Wet out at Insituform facilities
- Higher mechanical properties
- Thinner laminate
- 4-inch test report
- 6-inch test report
- Final test report