- At a paper mill in North Carolina, Insituform® CIPP was installed in reinforced concrete pipe processed sewers during scheduled maintenance shutdowns as a preventive measure to avoid costly work production disruptions.
- Insituform® CIPP was installed on a 15-inch diameter storm line in South Carolina at a nuclear disposal location to prevent pipe failure and reduce exposure to hazardous soil conditions.
- An oil refinery in Illinois was experiencing infiltration at its river outfall. Insituform® CIPP was used to rehabilitate the storm pipe. Following installation, the new pipe passed all testing.
In addition to Insituform’s solutions, United, Corrpro and Fibrwrap also provide leading infrastructure solutions.
- Insituform® CIPP: A jointless, seamless pipe-within-a-pipe that renews structural integrity to water, wastewater and industrial pipelines while increasing flow capacity, Insituform® CIPP significantly reduces long-term maintenance costs and can be installed with minimal disruption in pipes ranging from 6- to 96-inches in diameter.
- The InsituMain® CIPP system: Ideal for the renewal of pressure pipelines up to 96-inches in diameter, the InsituMain® CIPP system is engineered and manufactured to project specifications. It can be designed as an interactive or independent solution to meet your precise rehabilitation needs. Installation requires little to no disruption to your plant operations.
- The Tite Liner® system: A high-density polyethylene (HDPE) lining method, the Tite Liner® system is used in the oil, gas, mining and chemical industries to protect pipelines against internal corrosion and abrasion.
- Cathodic protection: Advanced systems and programs prevent the loss of metal and the loss of coatings due to corrosion. Properly designed, installed and maintained cathodic protection systems can effectively save plant owners tens of thousands of dollars in maintenance, repair and re-coating costs.
- The Tyfo® composite system: This fiber-reinforced polymer material is ideal for strengthening industrial structures because of its high strength-to-weight ratio and its ease of installation. The Tyfo® system can be installed with minimal impact to the operations of the structure and is easily installed around existing equipment and instrumentation.
Aegion's safety and health management systems comply with all relevant government regulations regarding personal health and safety. In addition, our business platforms are focused on leading indicators which are aligned with the zero injury safety culture. To prevent injuries, we look at leading indicators such as behavior-based safety trend analysis, near miss reporting, safety auditing, safety culture days and safety training.
Aegion demands full commitment and active participation from every manager, supervisor and employee in our comprehensive safety plan which covers every activity in our business. The health and safety of our employees will never be compromised in any of our activities.