Field Joint Coating Services
Commercial Coating Services International (CCSI) has engineered, designed, built and serviced its own fleet of coating equipment for more than 20 years. CCSI has applied anti-corrosion coating to over two million field joints worldwide. CCSI is home to one of the world's largest fleet of field joint coating systems.
Field Joint Coating Description
The field joint, or the bare part of the pipeline surrounding the weld area, is extremely susceptible to corrosion. CCSI provides the finest equipment and personnel to apply field joint coatings along the right-away or on offshore lay vessels.
Types of Field Joint Coatings
- Single-layer fusion bond epoxy (FBE)
- Dual-layer fusion bond epoxy (FBE)
- Polyurethane field joint infill (PUF)
- Solid polyurethane infill (SPU)
- Heat shrink sleeves (HSS)
- Wide sheet 3-layer PE or PP field joint coatings
- Gatorback® concrete infil containers